For Sailboats or Powerboats!
Bernard’s Sailboat Managers and Powerboat Managers provide all the information you will ever need about emergency situations, boating references, or maintenance. They are the most comprehensive manuals available on the market today because yo complete them. For both beginners and experienced boaters, they are a must! Perfect for The Charter Fleet.
Features include: indestructible poly cover, hard back writing surface, complete U.S and international reference materials, coded chapter tabs, laminated quick reference pull-out cards, and convenient size for easy storage and access.
Core Contents in Both Manuals Include:
• Piloting, including basic instruction
• Owner Information
• Crew Information
• Medical History/Information/Supplies
• Vessel Information
• Required Documentation
• Inventory and Locations
• Maintenance Log
• Telephone Information
• Sails and Rigging* (Sailboat Manager Only)
Quick Reference Cards Include:
• Sound signals: bridge, dock, turning, etc.
• Sound signals for restricted visibility such as fog
• Fire, leaks, and overboard procedures
• Distress communication guide
• VHF channel guide
• Waypoint log for 40+ locations
• Pre-arrival checklist for anchoring and docking* (Sailboat Manager Only)
• Cruising checklist* (Sailboat Manager Only)
• Trimming* (Sailboat Manager Only)